Soup for the Startup Soul – Home

Welcome to Soup for the Startup Soul, a source of execution and lifestyle advice for founders and executives. My name is Sam Wong and I’ve been a CEO, CTO or VP for five different startups. I advise several startups and am open to other advisory board opportunities. About 75% of the blog posts will be related to building a strong foundation for your startup. The remaining 25% of the posts will be advice on how to build a strong foundation for you — or how to maintain your sanity and your family while growing your company!

I usually post a new topic every three to four weeks. I welcome your thoughts on the blog and hope you find the contentĀ helpful.